Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

I Want Offshore VPS For Torrenting!

I Want Offshore VPS For Torrenting!

remisremis Member

I Want Offshore VPS For Torrenting. If any one can provide cheap and best then please drop you offer link below.

Need 500GB to 1TB HDD Storage Also Add Test Files Link.

Comments

• go with @cociu,

Thanked by 1JoeMerit
  • remisremis Member

@dedicados said: go with @cociu,

Let me check

• Yes @cociu is the one. Solid service for me. Fast speeds and I've used 950GB+ of a 1TB vps.

Signatures are to identify who I am. I'm me. Who the hell are you?

• remisremis Member

@rajprakash said: Yes @cociu is the one. Solid service for me. Fast speeds and I've used 950GB+ of a 1TB vps.

Thanks For Suggestion

• mtsbatalhamtsbatalha Member
    edited May 2017

@cociu make LET great again!!!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • remisremis Member

@mtsbatalha said: @cociu make LET great again!!!

hahah contacted

• @remis look in my signature. I have a list on my website with my favorite VPS hosts, a few don't have DCMA.

• I use Ramnode in Seattle and New York for my offshore needs. ;)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ethancedrikethancedrik Member
    edited May 2017

@remis said:

@mtsbatalha said: @cociu make LET great again!!!

hahah contacted

His website is http://hostsolutions.ro/eng/ but he can probably get back to you with info as well.

• Yeah, the lowest plan is $5.04 USD (converted from EUR) which isn't a bad deal at all

• remisremis Member
    edited May 2017

@cociu when ever i open your link i get "The connection has timed out" error msg...

• Try Hourly Dedicated server on wholesaleinternet.

• cociucociu Member, Provider

remis said: @cociu when ever i open your link i get "The connection has timed out" error msg...

the website is online ... dont know what happened with your connection

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

The cheap online.net dedis are also good.

tsdns.io - free, redundant, DDoS-protected TSDNS

• WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider
    edited May 2017

Are you aware of that DCMA and copyrights is not the same? By torrenting copyrighted material any provider will suspend your services as it's nothing to do with DCMA!! Why I am certain about copyrighted material as normally any user who requesting "offshore" and DCMA free meaning doing something illegal on their VM.

VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
    Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
  • quickquick Member

@WebProject said: Are you aware of that DCMA and copyrights is not the same? By torrenting copyrighted material any provider will suspend your services as it's nothing to do with DCMA!! Why I am certain about copyrighted material as normally any user who requesting "offshore" and DCMA free meaning doing something illegal on their VM.

Dmca ...

Thanked by 1bugrakoc

@quick said:

@WebProject said: Are you aware of that DCMA and copyrights is not the same? By torrenting copyrighted material any provider will suspend your services as it's nothing to do with DCMA!! Why I am certain about copyrighted material as normally any user who requesting "offshore" and DCMA free meaning doing something illegal on their VM.

Dmca ...

Haha, copied above

Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
  • jadenjaden Member

@remis said: @cociu when ever i open your link i get "The connection has timed out" error msg...

The site was timing out for me too on my ISP's connection. It's accessible from my VPSes and using a VPN. I have no idea why my ISP would be filtering the site, but that appears to be what's happening.

• Why not just get a Kimsufi box?

Favourite host in general: Ramnode (affiliate link)
    Favourite host for hourly billing/custom ISOs: Vultr (affiliate link)

• @Ole_Juul said: I use Ramnode in Seattle and New York for my offshore needs. ;)

Interesting, I was wondering if I could use an RN box for a little bit of occasional torrenting. Have you ever had any problems with them? I don't wanna get suspended or anything

• @WebProject said: Are you aware of that DCMA and copyrights is not the same? By torrenting copyrighted material any provider will suspend your services as it's nothing to do with DCMA!!

Nonsense. Did you join the Internet?

• IshaqIshaq Member, Provider

@hostnoob said: Interesting, I was wondering if I could use an RN box for a little bit of occasional torrenting. Have you ever had any problems with them? I don't wanna get suspended or anything

I believe he's being sarcastic, both NY and SEA can be called offshore because they are detached from the mainland.

RamNode is a US company so they will forward/comply with DMCA notices if you're not torrenting real Linux ISOs but rather copyrighted content.

[BudgetNode] DDoS Protected. 7 Locations (US/EU). Check out our latest offer!
  • @WebProject said: Are you aware of that DCMA and copyrights is not the same? By torrenting copyrighted material any provider will suspend your services as it's nothing to do with DCMA!! Why I am certain about copyrighted material as normally any user who requesting "offshore" and DCMA free meaning doing something illegal on their VM.

It's become marketing BS. Users are not intelligent enough to understand it's complexity. DMCA is not a legal law in the EU, DMCA notices are still valid. From my brief understanding of the EU Copyright scenario, whilst the DMCA law does not apply, you must act upon copyright infringements once you have been made aware of them. Receiving a DMCA notice is valid awareness of copyright infringement hence you must act upon it whilst DMCA not being a valid law.

Dear OP,

If you are wanting for a location where you can download illegally pirated or other illegal content, that is not the same as offshore or DMCA free, these are purely marketing terms in this day. Your best option in my personal opinion is use OVH, they are much more flexible.

Yeah, I have memes. Not much else. Links are affiliate links

Powered by VMHaus (NVMe servers in UK, FR & CA with DDoS protection and BGP Sessions in UK) & Piohost Premium Bristolingrad

@deadbeef said:

@WebProject said: Are you aware of that DCMA and copyrights is not the same? By torrenting copyrighted material any provider will suspend your services as it's nothing to do with DCMA!!

Haha, wake up, offshore doesn't mean you can use for illegally stuff, as the providers are not stupid.

• @Ishaq said:

@hostnoob said: Interesting, I was wondering if I could use an RN box for a little bit of occasional torrenting. Have you ever had any problems with them? I don't wanna get suspended or anything

I believe he's being sarcastic, both NY and SEA can be called offshore because they are detached from the mainland.

RamNode is a US company so they will forward/comply with DMCA notices if you're not torrenting real Linux ISOs but rather copyrighted content.

Well Ramnode do say they allow torrents in their US locations only, but limited to 20mbps.

• @WebProject said:

@deadbeef said:

@WebProject said: Are you aware of that DCMA and copyrights is not the same? By torrenting copyrighted material any provider will suspend your services as it's nothing to do with DCMA!!

Haha, wake up, offshore doesn't mean you can use for illegally stuff, as the providers are not stupid.

I didn't say providers are stupid, I said you are stupid.

Thanked by 1quick
  • k0nslk0nsl Member, Member without signature

I can recommend AbeloHost B.V for your purpose. I have a good experience with their services.

Please consider using my affiliate link :)

https://bad.goy.su/abelohost

• hostnoob said: I was wondering if I could use an RN box for a little bit of occasional torrenting. Have you ever had any problems with them? I don't wanna get suspended or anything

I was, of course, being somewhat facetious about the use of the word "offshore" - I'm in Canada. :) But yes, indeed Ramnode is very good and that is why I use them for my "offshore" VPN. Regarding torrenting, their TOS states: Torrents (Only allowed in US locations - must be limited to 20Mbps total).

• ucxoucxo Member

@WebProject said: […] as the providers are not stupid.

On LET, that strongly depends on which provider you choose…

Favourite providers (recommended for their reliable service, not their referral payouts): UltraVPSLiteServerVultr
    It's not that I'm an angry person, it's just that everything is terrible and nobody else seems to care.

• bdspicebdspice Member
    edited October 2017

@Ole_Juul said: I use Ramnode in Seattle and New York for my offshore needs. ;)

How New York host become offshore? DMCA is an American Law and NewYork is in America. Sorry its not understable to me.

Never Build Character with Money & Never Ruin Character for Money.

• @GenjiSwitchPls said:

It's become marketing BS. Users are not intelligent enough to understand it's complexity. DMCA is not a legal law in the EU, DMCA notices are still valid. From my brief understanding of the EU Copyright scenario, whilst the DMCA law does not apply, you must act upon copyright infringements once you have been made aware of them. Receiving a DMCA notice is valid awareness of copyright infringement hence you must act upon it whilst DMCA not being a valid law.

Dear OP,

If you are wanting for a location where you can download illegally pirated or other illegal content, that is not the same as offshore or DMCA free, these are purely marketing terms in this day. Your best option in my personal opinion is use OVH, they are much more flexible.

OVH dont allow copyrighted content. you should read twice there terms Then your best opinion might change :D

Never Build Character with Money & Never Ruin Character for Money.

• quickquick Member
    edited October 2017

@bdspice said:

@Ole_Juul said: I use Ramnode in Seattle and New York for my offshore needs. ;)

How New York host become offshore? DMCA is an American Law and NewYork is in America. Sorry its not understable to me.

Well, if you look from Europe, it is offshore

Thanked by 2bugrakoc erkin
  • bdspice said: How New York host become offshore? DMCA is an American Law and NewYork is in America. Sorry its not understable to me.

I'm from Canada, so "America" is actually another country. :) However, I'm being sarcastic. The word offshore refers to not being on a continent or being in the water. So, I'm making fun of Americans with their often poor understanding of both geography and language. English is still a thing, right?

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • Ole_Juul said: English is still a thing, right?

You have no proof of this wild claim.

Thanked by 3Ole_Juul raindog308 WSS
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited October 2017

@Aidan said:

Ole_Juul said: English is still a thing, right?

You have no proof of this wild claim.

Just like any country, there are people who are intelligent and people whose brain cell count is questionable.

Why not check my site (https://dawgy.pw) out? If you need to upload a few GIFs, give https://i.dawgy.pw a try <3

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • WSSWSS Member

@doghouch said: Just like any country, there are people who are intelligent and people whose brain cell count is questionable.

Sometimes, both. Smarts don't mean intelligence, and intelligent doesn't always mean smart.

I won't be back until @bsdguy is released.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • I think @mikho has some storage offer.

• mikhomikho Member, Provider

@yokowasis said: I think @mikho has some storage offer.

I do, but don’t allow torrenting. Not even legal ISOs.
    Thanks for the mention.

Storage offers | Get a LES NAT VPS! and some Shared Hosting offers
    Locations: Phoenix (US) | Amsterdam (NL) | Lenoir (US) | Kansas City (US) | Falkenstein (DE), | Sofia (BG) | Reins (FR) | Sandefjord (NO) | Sydney (AU) | Perth (AU)
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Provider

yokowasis said: I think @mikho has some storage offer.

This is a necro thread... Didn't anyone notice?

mikho said: I do, but don’t allow torrenting. Not even legal ISOs. Thanks for the mention.

Why would you not permit legal use of torrents? There is nothing sinister about the technology. Unless you are worried about all the bandwidth it would/could use.

@remis,

Did you ever find a good provider for your 100% legal torrenting needs?

@randvegeta said:

mikho said: I do, but don’t allow torrenting. Not even legal ISOs. Thanks for the mention.

Why would you not permit legal use of torrents? There is nothing sinister about the technology. Unless you are worried about all the bandwidth it would/could use.

It's not the bandwidth that worries me, it's the disk i/o and the shared ipv4.

NAT servers are not running on top-of-the-line hardware and 1-5 torrenting users would probably be ok i/o wise. the shared ipv4 could easily be blocked if users started to use public trackers (not so legal torrents).

If you want to torrent, I suggest you get one of the deals from a provider who provide them. Often you get both a GUI and an ssh connection and can do pretty much what you want.

Locations: Phoenix (US) | Amsterdam (NL) | Lenoir (US) | Kansas City (US) | Falkenstein (DE), | Sofia (BG) | Reins (FR) | Sandefjord (NO) | Sydney (AU) | Perth (AU)

mikho said: NAT servers are not running on top-of-the-line hardware and 1-5 torrenting users would probably be ok i/o wise

Ah. Yes with shared IPs and shared disks, I can see how that might be an issue.

We mostly do dedicated servers and dedicated IPs, so it's never an issue for us.

@randvegeta said:

mikho said: NAT servers are not running on top-of-the-line hardware and 1-5 torrenting users would probably be ok i/o wise

Ah. Yes with shared IPs and shared disks, I can see how that might be an issue.

We mostly do dedicated servers and dedicated IPs, so it's never an issue for us.

Then there is no noisy neighbours. Better option.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited October 2017

@randvegeta I flagged it a while ago lol

Why not check my site (https://dawgy.pw) out? If you need to upload a few GIFs, give https://i.dawgy.pw a try <3

Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • @Francisco might be able to help you.

• kimsufi works fine, $6/montth

Automate server mgmt w/ Runcloud - aff link will give +15 days if you go pro