Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

WootHosting.com review - never again.

WootHosting.com review - never again.

HintswenHintswen Member

Don't ever signup with WootHosting. I contacted them before signing up to confirm CentOS 7 32bit was available as it wasn't in the list of OS's on one of their plans. I was told it is available to install via iso. After paying I asked for the OS to be installed only to be told it's actually incompatible and I was offered a different OS instead (CentOS 6 32bit). At this point you might as well just put CentOS 3 on it for all I care it's useless to me. I have a specific requirement for CentOS 7 32bit and nothing else.

I asked for a refund on the VPS as it is useless to me and I would not have signed up had support told it it's not compatible beforehand and the reply to this was to instead tell me I can run CentOS 7 32bit on a KVM VPS and they said I can switch to a KVM VPS instead.

I have no interest in switching to a KVM VPS at this time so I asked once again for my account to be closed and my payment refunded so I can go with a provider that isn't going to give me incorrect information just to get my money. This ticket was then assigned to another department where that staff member proceed to tell me CentOS 7 32bit is not supported however custom iso's can be loaded on KVM plans and once again offer to switch me to a KVM plan.

At this point is is already more than 12 hours since I originally signed up and I was frustrated with WootHosting so I didn't even bother replying to the ticket. Today I received an email saying my service has been suspended due to "Overdue on Payment", followed by an email saying my ticket has been closed as I have not replied in over 24 hours. They still have not refunded my account and have wasted my time with a service that I cannot use.

Comments

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited May 27

@Hintswen said: Don't ever signup with WootHosting. I contacted them before signing up to confirm CentOS 7 32bit was available as it wasn't in the list of OS's on one of their plans. I was told it is available to install via iso. After paying I asked for the OS to be installed only to be told it's actually incompatible and I was offered a different OS instead (CentOS 6 32bit). At this point you might as well just put CentOS 3 on it for all I care it's useless to me. I have a specific requirement for CentOS 7 32bit and nothing else.

I asked for a refund on the VPS as it is useless to me and I would not have signed up had support told it it's not compatible beforehand and the reply to this was to instead tell me I can run CentOS 7 32bit on a KVM VPS and they said I can switch to a KVM VPS instead.

I have no interest in switching to a KVM VPS at this time so I asked once again for my account to be closed and my payment refunded so I can go with a provider that isn't going to give me incorrect information just to get my money. This ticket was then assigned to another department where that staff member proceed to tell me CentOS 7 32bit is not supported however custom iso's can be loaded on KVM plans and once again offer to switch me to a KVM plan.

At this point is is already more than 12 hours since I originally signed up and I was frustrated with WootHosting so I didn't even bother replying to the ticket. Today I received an email saying my service has been suspended due to "Overdue on Payment", followed by an email saying my ticket has been closed as I have not replied in over 24 hours. They still have not refunded my account and have wasted my time with a service that I cannot use.

Charge-back?

• YuraYura Member

Woot woot

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • yunranyunran Member

I don't think their home is very good, the network will have a speed limit, and the customer service problem is very bad

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Provider
    edited May 27

Hintswen said: I was told it is available to install via iso

At this very moment you should notice that OpenVZ does not allow installation from ISO. But generally it seems like an oversight from their support.

8GB RAM 200GB HDD KVM VPS for $6.99/mo, 1.8TB storage for $8.99/mo (paid quarterly) - wishosting.com

Affiliate program

• HintswenHintswen Member

K4Y5 said: Charge-back?

Thats my plan now.

exception0x876 said: At this very moment you should notice that OpenVZ does not allow installation from ISO. But generally it seems like an oversight from their support.

I've actually never known this before, never needed to. Oddly enough though the ticket I created after paying had that service selected yet they still asked me for the iso before telling me it's not compatible.

• In my opinion, WootHosting provide very good VPS. I had ordered KVM VPS in LA, it performance rock solid.

Customer service help me a lot.

• FritzFritz Member

Their support is really good and helpful.

Their KVM Ubuntu Template is terrible but they tried their best to solve the issues.

I'm Good!

• imokimok Member

I bought an OVZ too (Miami), disk was slow and they offered me a KVM instead. Really good speeds.

Support is top.

BlackFriday deal! E3 $15 https://goo.gl/JzHLxL (aff link)

• yokowasisyokowasis Member

Quick Question. Where can you get Centos 7 32bit anyway ?

• PlioserPlioser Member

@yokowasis said: Quick Question. Where can you get Centos 7 32bit anyway ?

http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/7/isos/i386/

• shatowolfshatowolf Member

I'm currently at Woothosting, there support fast 9/10 and VPS solid and fast.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member

Nice, never know Centos 7 has 32bit variant. Can't find anything on their homepage.

@Plioser said:

@yokowasis said: Quick Question. Where can you get Centos 7 32bit anyway ?

http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/7/isos/i386/

• thoyangteothoyangteo Member
    edited May 27

I purchased a $9/yr reseller from them ( offer on LEB ), and the server is always overloaded ( server only has 4 cores in WHM, with loads over 16 +, when I can actually login ), most of the time its down.

Kinda wasted my $9 but well thats what u get for $9/yr . Also its 200 GB offer and an extra 6 dolalrs to double the disk space, when my particular server only has 500 GB disk space :P!

Picture of their server status :

Also, they change my package plans from 15 GB Disk SPace to 15 MB once LUL i think in attempt to reduce reduce load/HDD space etc

• raindog308raindog308 Moderator

If you ticketed to ask for a specific OS, signed up with the understanding it was available, and then it wasn't, you are 100% entitled to a refund. I'd chargeback in a situation like that if I didn't get satisfaction because you were lied to.

If they offered you a KVM (instead of OvZ? you didn't say) at the same price, then that's an honorable way of saying "we made an oops, we'll make it better". A KVM is better than an OvZ in most cases (unless you are doing frequent reinstalls). But even then, if you really don't want KVM, you're entitled to a refund.

FYI, you're in the middle of a weekend (and a holiday in the US/UK as well) and billing questions usually are "next business day" so 12 hours might not be long enough.

But why the non-payment suspension? Did you pay? It sounds like you did...that is odd.

Assuming of course that your story is true, this is one of the clearest examples of deserving a refund or chargeback I've ever seen. You did everything right - specific requirement, asked before buying, was told yes, and then they couldn't deliver.

My advice would be to see where things are Tuesday after weekend/holiday are done.

BTW...

Tech Email: [email protected]
    Name Server: NS.LIQUIDWEB.COM
    Name Server: NS1.LIQUIDWEB.COM

...really? Providers who don't trust their own servers make me nervous.

My Advice: VPS Advice

For LET support, please click here.

• IshaqIshaq Member, Provider

@raindog308 said: ...really? Providers who don't trust their own servers make me nervous.

What's wrong with having redundancy? Even DigitalOcean uses third party nameservers.

[BudgetNode] DDoS Protected. 7 Locations (US/EU). Check out our latest offer!
    Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • @raindog308 said: If you ticketed to ask for a specific OS, signed up with the understanding it was available, and then it wasn't, you are 100% entitled to a refund. I'd chargeback in a situation like that if I didn't get satisfaction because you were lied to.

If they offered you a KVM (instead of OvZ? you didn't say) at the same price, then that's an honorable way of saying "we made an oops, we'll make it better". A KVM is better than an OvZ in most cases (unless you are doing frequent reinstalls). But even then, if you really don't want KVM, you're entitled to a refund.

FYI, you're in the middle of a weekend (and a holiday in the US/UK as well) and billing questions usually are "next business day" so 12 hours might not be long enough.

But why the non-payment suspension? Did you pay? It sounds like you did...that is odd.

Assuming of course that your story is true, this is one of the clearest examples of deserving a refund or chargeback I've ever seen. You did everything right - specific requirement, asked before buying, was told yes, and then they couldn't deliver.

My advice would be to see where things are Tuesday after weekend/holiday are done.

BTW...

> Tech Email: [email protected]
    > Name Server: NS.LIQUIDWEB.COM
    > Name Server: NS1.LIQUIDWEB.COM
    > 

...really? Providers who don't trust their own servers make me nervous.

Hey.. you could contact directly at [email protected] He is famous in LEB.

• raindog308raindog308 Moderator

Ishaq said: What's wrong with having redundancy? Even DigitalOcean uses third party nameservers.

DO doesn't have a gmail.com email address though :-)

I suppose for WHOIS details it doesn't matter...it's just for the domain, not the company.

My Advice: VPS Advice

For LET support, please click here.

@raindog308 said: DO doesn't have a gmail.com email address though :-)

I suppose for WHOIS details it doesn't matter...it's just for the domain, not the company.

Ah, I misunderstood what you were referring to then.

• woothostingwoothosting Member, Provider

@Hintswen said: Don't ever signup with WootHosting. I contacted them before signing up to confirm CentOS 7 32bit was available as it wasn't in the list of OS's on one of their plans. I was told it is available to install via iso. After paying I asked for the OS to be installed only to be told it's actually incompatible and I was offered a different OS instead (CentOS 6 32bit). At this point you might as well just put CentOS 3 on it for all I care it's useless to me. I have a specific requirement for CentOS 7 32bit and nothing else.

Hi Hintswen,

First and foremost, I sincerely apologize for the frustration you have faced and it is my goal to ensure that I assist you in any way possible to resolve this matter to your satisfaction. This is NOT the kind of experience I wish you to have with our services. I would also like to thank you for the feedback that you’ve provided, as always, such information is relayed to staff so that we can make internal improvements where necessary.

While OpenVZ does not support CentOS 7 32 bit installations, it also unfortunately does not allow custom OS installations from ISO (as others have correctly mentioned here in this thread).

Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience and problems caused by these limitations. Unfortunately, in spite of this, the only option we had and could propose was to get you set up on a KVM-based VPS (in which case, custom ISO’s could be utilized), which we would have gladly done for you based upon the circumstances, and out of appreciation for the opportunity you gave us to work with you.

To compound matters, I see that when a PayPal dispute was opened, our system (as it’s configured to do), suspended your service. This is a setting that we have implemented by default, when payments that have been received have been reclaimed.

While I do expect that it may be too late, and I do see that a full refund has been issued at this time, I would like to make myself available to you - to assist you any way you’ll allow.

If there still is an opportunity to work with you, or to address any concerns, please send me an email - [email protected] - it is my goal to turn your experience with our services into a positive one.

Again, I greatly apologize for the experience you have received.

Jason from WootHosting

@thoyangteo said: I purchased a $9/yr reseller from them ( offer on LEB ), and the server is always overloaded ( server only has 4 cores in WHM, with loads over 16 +, when I can actually login ), most of the time its down.

Kinda wasted my $9 but well thats what u get for $9/yr . Also its 200 GB offer and an extra 6 dolalrs to double the disk space, when my particular server only has 500 GB disk space :P!

Picture of their server status :

Also, they change my package plans from 15 GB Disk SPace to 15 MB once LUL i think in attempt to reduce reduce load/HDD space etc

Hi thoyangteo!

I greatly appreciate the time you’ve taken to provide feedback (even if it’s not the kind I like to see!). I’d certainly like to look into the issues you described if you’ll provide me with the opportunity. If you don’t mind - please send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I’ll be happy to assist.

Regarding resources (and for the sake of clarifying some of the observations): we currently virtualize our reseller hosting servers with KVM which allows us to scale resources (including disk space) up if and when needed (on-demand). That said, sometimes the numbers can look a little strange =)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jason from WootHosting

@yunran said: I don't think their home is very good, the network will have a speed limit, and the customer service problem is very bad

Hi Yunran,

While our network speeds are capped on our VPS plans to either 100Mbps or 1,000Mbps (depending on the option a client selects), I am VERY concerned about the issues you’ve described -- providing exceptional service is what we ALWAYS aim for.

I greatly apologize for the experience you’ve encountered and if you do not mind, please send me an email at your earliest availability ([email protected]) – I’d definitely like to make sure you are taken care of, and happy with the service quality you receive.

Jason from WootHosting

@chocolateshirt said: In my opinion, WootHosting provide very good VPS. I had ordered KVM VPS in LA, it performance rock solid.

Customer service help me a lot.

Hi Chocolateshirt,

Thank you for your feedback, I’m pleased to hear that you’ve had a great experience with our services and again, if there’s ever anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at [email protected]

I greatly appreciate your business.

Jason from WootHosting

@Fritz said: Their support is really good and helpful.

Their KVM Ubuntu Template is terrible but they tried their best to solve the issues.

Hi Fritz,

Thank you for your feedback and input! While I’m glad that you’re pleased with our support, I’m certainly concerned about what you’ve mentioned about our Ubuntu template --

That said, I’d like to personally look into this matter, it’s my goal to get this resolved. If you don’t mind - please send me an email at [email protected] and let me know which version and architecture type you were facing issues with.

Again, thank you for the feedback, I do sincerely look forward to hearing from you.

Jason from WootHosting

Thanked by 2kingjj southy

@imok said: I bought an OVZ too (Miami), disk was slow and they offered me a KVM instead. Really good speeds.

Support is top.

Hi imok,

Thank you so much for the kind words, I’ll certainly ensure that our support staff is aware. I am pleased to hear that in light of earlier issues, things are running well for you now. We do value your business and appreciate the opportunity to work with you. If there’s anything that I can assist you with, please of course feel free to reach out at [email protected]

Jason from WootHosting

@shatowolf said: I'm currently at Woothosting, there support fast 9/10 and VPS solid and fast.

Hi Shatowolf!

I'm happy to hear that your experience with us has been a positive one! Thank you for your business and taking the time to share with the community. If there’s ever anything I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly ([email protected]).

Jason from WootHosting

Thanked by 1kingjj

raindog308 said: If they offered you a KVM (instead of OvZ? you didn't say) at the same price, then that's an honorable way of saying "we made an oops, we'll make it better".

Same price or not, I wanted OvZ, I signed up for OvZ, I don't want KVM. Thanks for the offer but If I have already stated I want a refund twice then they shouldn't ask again.

raindog308 said: But why the non-payment suspension? Did you pay? It sounds like you did...that is odd.

Yes I paid, in full.

woothosting said: To compound matters, I see that when a PayPal dispute was opened, our system (as it’s configured to do), suspended your service. This is a setting that we have implemented by default, when payments that have been received have been reclaimed.

Yet a paypal dispute is not a chargeback, it is just a dispute. It is then up to the other party to respond to the dispute and chose what to do. My services was suspended before the dispute was answered. I fully understand the service will be suspended if my money is refunded but why would you suspend it before a refund has been processed? The refund was processed 14 hours after the service was suspended!

@Hintswen said: I fully understand the service will be suspended if my money is refunded but why would you suspend it before a refund has been processed?

Because PayPal withholds the funds until the case is closed.

Thanked by 3doghouch imok sanvit
  • wwabbitwwabbit Member
    edited May 28

Hintswen said: At this point is is already more than 12 hours since I originally signed up and I was frustrated with WootHosting so I didn't even bother replying to the ticket. Today I received an email saying my service has been suspended due to "Overdue on Payment", followed by an email saying my ticket has been closed as I have not replied in over 24 hours. They still have not refunded my account and have wasted my time with a service that I cannot use.

Looks like you left out the very important part about opening a paypal dispute which led to the service being suspended. Now you are fucked because this is where the whole LET turns against you. Good luck....

Will shill for carrots.

Thanked by 2netomx southy

Meh, I only opened the paypal dispute because I had already asked for a refund twice and they didn't refund me.

• kingjjkingjj Member

@woothosting I've got no strong opinion one way or the other on the OP's issue. It seems its being resolved appropriately which is always good. Just wanted to say bravo for your response to this thread. Its great to see a host come in here, put their hand up and say its not good enough. Its so rare around here to see a host provide a professional well written response and no resort to petty bickering with the sort of trolls that normally attracts (this of course excludes @Nekki who keeps this place honest...). Cheers mate, best of luck.

• Hi @woothosting , im on server57.woothosting.com. Let me just say that I didn't expect much from a $9/yr reseller but the fact is that your server is constantly overloaded and i can barely login into cPanel ( it always times out )

I have NEVER seen disk space being increased, just current space being decreased.

I tried logging in today again, cPanel has timed out, but after 2 minutes to load WHM and another to load service status, I get this again.

Just FYI, server load is at 35 now, thats higher than when I did my last post :P

• TheKatTheKat Member

@Hintswen said: Meh, I only opened the paypal dispute because I had already asked for a refund twice and they didn't refund me.

Hi Hintswen, you can get back your money with the Paypal dispute?

• armandorgarmandorg Member

I'm a current customer of Woothosting and i'm not fully happy either.

Their support is extreemly fast and friendly but my VPS with them has a lot of issues and downtimes.

Regards, Armand

• TheKatTheKat Member
    edited June 9

@armandorg said: I'm a current customer of Woothosting and i'm not fully happy either.

Their support is extreemly fast and friendly but my VPS with them has a lot of issues and downtimes.

Regards, Armand

I am in same situation but not understand why in lowendbox offers Woothosting have many good reviews, are this false reviews? in my opinion this company is making a very extreme overselling.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Provider

woothosting said: To compound matters, I see that when a PayPal dispute was opened, our system (as it’s configured to do), suspended your service. This is a setting that we have implemented by default, when payments that have been received have been reclaimed.

Off topic a bit.. but nice one, how do you do that in WHMCS, I need that in my life!

Inception Hosting Limited - NL, UK, Phoenix AZ USA, KVM and OpenVZ | NEW PURE NVME SSD OpenVZ UK

Thanked by 1netomx
  • edited June 9

@TheKat said:

@armandorg said: I'm a current customer of Woothosting and i'm not fully happy either.

Regards, Armand

I am in same situation but not understand why in lowendbox offers Woothosting have many good reviews, are this false reviews? in my opinion this company is making a very extreme overselling.

what virtualization you choose? I guess you choose OpenVZ because right now I am using KVM 512 MB and so far there is no problem, disk IO also higher than 150 MB/s

• TheKatTheKat Member
    edited June 9

hi chocolateshirt, i pay for a OpenVZ 512mb plan, but i have similar OpenVZ services with other providers that have not problems, i can resume this service as very slow and very unstable.

• NickNick Administrator

AnthonySmith said: woothosting said: To compound matters, I see that when a PayPal dispute was opened, our system (as it’s configured to do), suspended your service. This is a setting that we have implemented by default, when payments that have been received have been reclaimed.

Off topic a bit.. but nice one, how do you do that in WHMCS, I need that in my life!

Same here!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • DigitalFyreDigitalFyre Member, Provider

Nick said: Off topic a bit.. but nice one, how do you do that in WHMCS, I need that in my life!

Same here!

Didn't WHMCS add this to 7.2?

Automated PayPal Dispute Handling - WHMCS will now monitor for and detect payment disputes within PayPal and automatically carry out actions upon a notification being received. These actions can include setting the invoice status to Collections and suspending any related products, services and add-ons related to the payment.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Provider

DigitalFyre said: Didn't WHMCS add this to 7.2?

brb upgrading!

Inception Hosting Limited - NL, UK, Phoenix AZ USA, KVM and OpenVZ | NEW PURE NVME SSD OpenVZ UK

Thanked by 3Heero Junkless netomx
  • DigitalFyreDigitalFyre Member, Provider

AnthonySmith said: brb upgrading!

Let me know if you find the option to enable Automated PayPal Dispute Handling, because I can't :D. Maybe it's hard-coded.

• @TheKat said: hi chocolateshirt, i pay for a OpenVZ 512mb plan, but i have similar OpenVZ services with other providers that have not problems, i can resume this service as very slow and very unstable.

I think you should pay for KVM, don't expect to much from OpenVZ virt. You don't know what your neighbour vps doing. I assume OpenVZ node already full capacity.

thoyangteo said: Hi @woothosting , im on server57.woothosting.com. Let me just say that I didn't expect much from a $9/yr reseller but the fact is that your server is constantly overloaded and i can barely login into cPanel ( it always times out )

Hi thoyangteo,

I do greatly appreciate your follow up post and I do greatly apologize for any trouble you’ve experienced with load, storage levels, and performance. I wanted to make sure this issue has been rectified with the recent service migration we performed for clients that had reported performance issues, or that we had believed would benefit from being placed upon more robust infrastructure that was recently added into our environment. Please feel free to email me directly ([email protected]) - I’d like to make sure our services are running well for you and address any issues that might still exist. Even if services are running smoothly at this time, please feel free to reach out to me just to touch base so that we have an open dialogue established for anything I might be able to assist you with in the future.

Jason from WootHosting

armandorg said: I'm a current customer of Woothosting and i'm not fully happy either.

Regards, Armand

Hi Armand,

I sincerely thank you for signing up with our services, and for the kind words pertaining to our support (I’ll ensure I pass them along).

I am definitely concerned about the performance and reliability issues you’ve mentioned regarding your VPS with us -- and if you don’t mind, I’d like an opportunity to review the matter personally, and resolve it to satisfaction. Please feel free to email me directly at your earliest availability - [email protected] - I’d like to turn your experience with our services back into a positive one =).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jason from WootHosting

TheKat said: I am in same situation but not understand why in lowendbox offers Woothosting have many good reviews, are this false reviews? in my opinion this company is making a very extreme overselling.

Hi TheKat!

I appreciate you making me aware of the issue with your service and similar to what I’ve indicted to @armandorg - I definitely want to make sure I resolve this matter in a manner that you’ll find satisfying. We greatly appreciate your business and I certainly wish to make sure your experience with our services is a positive one. If you do not mind, please email me at your earliest convenience ([email protected]) so that I may personally review the matter and the options I have at my disposal to make things better =)

Jason from WootHosting

AnthonySmith said: Off topic a bit.. but nice one, how do you do that in WHMCS, I need that in my life!

Hi AnthonySmith =)

Yup - this is a 7.2 enhancement!

I see based on your other post that you’re upgrading (or have) -- let me know if you have any trouble setting this up, feel free to email me directly ([email protected])

Jason from WootHosting

Nick said: Same here!

Hi Nick!

Of the enhancements included in WHMCS 7.2, this one has been particularly useful -- the details:

“Automated PayPal Dispute Handling - WHMCS will now monitor for and detect payment disputes within PayPal and automatically carry out actions upon a notification being received. These actions can include setting the invoice status to Collections and suspending any related products, services and add-ons related to the payment.”

Ref: https://blog.whmcs.com/?t=127662

If you have any trouble with activating it, just shoot me an email and I’ll help you out - [email protected]

Jason from WootHosting

DigitalFyre said: Let me know if you find the option to enable Automated PayPal Dispute Handling, because I can't :D. Maybe it's hard-coded.

Hi DigitalFyre,

Feel free to reach out to me if you’ve got any questions about this - [email protected] - I’m happy to help =)

Jason from WootHosting

• Just to +1, I bought their shared hosting and the performance was garbage. So I tried the VPS and it was slightly better during off hours but even worse than shared hosting during business hours. I opened several tickets but the only solution they offered was to move my VPS to some other node in another data center, with no evidence that the situation would improve. I think they were just trying to stretch the time out so they could claim that they didn't have to refund me.

The entire VPS node had over an hour of downtime today. I couldn't tolerate the downtime anymore and my business was suffering. I moved my site to another host and Woothosting can deal with my credit card company.

• I'm starting to get very annoyed with WootHosting too. Constant spurious reboots, inability to load the FUSE module, repetitious and unhelpful support. I emailed Jason directly and got a quick response saying "we care" and nothing for days since.

• MrHMrH Member

Slooowhosting

• dahartigandahartigan Member without signature

Jason from Woothosting is full of hot air when it comes to his responses. All the apologies in the world can't make up for the fact that their servers are constantly overloaded. What we would like to see is some real effort put into upgrading their servers or adding more capacity before selling more. I don't think I've ever seen an "out of stock" notice on their products, they just keep cramming more and more onto nodes that I imagine are glowing red hot.

That's my 2 cents anyway, but I'm sure I'm not alone.

Thanked by 2MasonR tenpera
  • WSSWSS Member

Guess who is listed on LEB today..

It's gonna take me all year to pay for Black Friday!

Thanked by 2MrH MasonR
  • @WSS said:

Guess who is listed on LEB today..

Guess who doesn't care?

#PayPalLowerYourG*ddamnCurrencyExchangeFeesThx

• WSSWSS Member

@doghouch said: Guess who doesn't care?

Obviously, the person in charge of updating the LEB front page.

It's gonna take me all year to pay for Black Friday!

• Yeah woothosting is always on leb, and if you see the comments, there are always a few people saying woothosting is great in one liners, and a people complaining about the service, to which Jason will always respond in a well mannered way and asking you to give supply a ticket number. I expect this time to be the same

• I’m done with them, just cancelled. I didn’t really have high expectations from them but they still let me down.

jtwang said: Just to +1, I bought their shared hosting and the performance was garbage. So I tried the VPS and it was slightly better during off hours but even worse than shared hosting during business hours. I opened several tickets but the only solution they offered was to move my VPS to some other node in another data center, with no evidence that the situation would improve. I think they were just trying to stretch the time out so they could claim that they didn't have to refund me.

The entire VPS node had over an hour of downtime today. I couldn't tolerate the downtime anymore and my business was suffering. I moved my site to another host and Woothosting can deal with my credit card company.

Hi jtwang!

I greatly appreciate you sharing your experience with the community and I am certainly concerned with the performance issues being reported here. If provided an opportunity, I would like to speak with you directly and resolve this matter both permanently and in a manner that would improve your experience with us. If this sounds fair to you, please do contact me at jason (at) woothosting (dot) com -- if you do reach out to me, I will definitely make it worth your time.

Again, I want to apologize and I do hope to hear from you.

Thank you

BoxOfSnoo said: I'm starting to get very annoyed with WootHosting too. Constant spurious reboots, inability to load the FUSE module, repetitious and unhelpful support. I emailed Jason directly and got a quick response saying "we care" and nothing for days since.

Hi BoxOfSnoo --

I want to first off thank you for being a client of ours, and I apologize for any frustration that has been encountered -- I am certainly interested in resolving this matter to your liking. At this time, I have reached out to you via email with a proposed solution. Please do let me know if there’s anything else I can assist with -- either now, or down the road.

I greatly appreciate and value your business!

dahartigan said: Jason from Woothosting is full of hot air when it comes to his responses. All the apologies in the world can't make up for the fact that their servers are constantly overloaded. What we would like to see is some real effort put into upgrading their servers or adding more capacity before selling more. I don't think I've ever seen an "out of stock" notice on their products, they just keep cramming more and more onto nodes that I imagine are glowing red hot.

That's my 2 cents anyway, but I'm sure I'm not alone.

Hi dahartigan!

I thank you for providing your feedback to the community here -- and I am certainly concerned about the performance issues being reported. If provided the opportunity, I would like to provide you with an amicable solution -- even if you’re no longer a client. If this sounds fair to you, please do reach out to me at jason (at) woothosting (dot) com.

Again, I want to apologize for any inconvenience encountered; I do hope to hear from you.

BoxOfSnoo said: I’m done with them, just cancelled. I didn’t really have high expectations from them but they still let me down.

Hi BoxOfSnoo --

I appreciate you reaching out and it saddens me greatly to hear this. I have reached out to you via email to propose a solution which I hope will allow us an opportunity to continue working with you. If there’s ever anything I can assist with -- either now, or in the future, please just let me know.

Thank you again,

Jason from WootHosting

• dahartigandahartigan Member without signature

@woothosting said: Hi dahartigan!

I thank you for providing your feedback to the community here -- and I am certainly concerned about the performance issues being reported. If provided the opportunity, I would like to provide you with an amicable solution -- even if you’re no longer a client. If this sounds fair to you, please do reach out to me at jason (at) woothosting (dot) com.

Again, I want to apologize for any inconvenience encountered; I do hope to hear from you.

Hi Jason,

I've already provided you with opportunities in the past, as I'm sure others have. What I would like is a public acknowledgement that your servers are oversold to the point of detriment and a public statement as to how you plan to resolve the issues. What I don't appreciate is being assured something will be done when people including myself have already made it crystal clear what you need to do. I've accepted your invitations in the past to email you and I still don't have an email from you. I do, however have plenty of spam from you trying to sell me more services.

Thanked by 1MasonR