Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

CrownCloud - 500 GB - KVM storage at Los Angeles, CA - $5/month or $25/semi-annually

CrownCloud - 500 GB - KVM storage at Los Angeles, CA - $5/month or $25/semi-annually

SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Provider
edited November 13 in Offers

Hello,
We've been around for 5+ years and own & colocate our hardware and networking gear and have our own ARIN issued IPs for our US based locations. We've recently added in new storage specific hardware to our Los Angeles, CA location and would like to share an offer with you.

Our Site: https://crowncloud.net/

Node Spec: Dual E5-2660
128 GB RAM
12 x HDD + HW RAID

Datacenter
Quadranet, Los Angeles, California
Test IPv4: 198.55.111.5

The plan
512 MB RAM
500 GB HDD
2 core fair-share access include
3 TB bandwidth per month
1 Gbit/sec upink
1 IPv4
/64 IPv6
KVM based

Price
$5/month or $25/semi-annually

Order Link
https://crowncloud.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=306

Operating systems

• We've got templates for CentOS 6/7, Debian 8/9, various Ubuntu(s) upto 16.04, Windows 2008, 2012.
  • Custom ISOs can be requested to be mounted onto your VPS for free as well via ticket.
  • Also do note, We do not provide licenses for Windows, the customer is responsible for the license on the machine.

CrownCloud | Los Angeles, California | Frankfurt, Germany | Wormer, The Netherlands

Comments

• Don't see "$25/semi-annually" option.

• No $25/semi-annually ?

VHostBox – A new Blog to search and collect the offers and coupons of VPS, hostings and Dedicated Server

Welcome EveryBody :) Click here to enter my blog If you are a provider and have any offer, just PM me

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Provider

@jihchi said: Don't see "$25/semi-annually" option.

@lihanlin said: No $25/semi-annually ?

Apologies, has been corrected/added now :)

CrownCloud | Los Angeles, California | Frankfurt, Germany | Wormer, The Netherlands

• Follow this.

Noobies in Linux

• Invoice #41667 , it is pending !

主机测评 ,zhujiceping.com, which is the most popular hosting blog in China, to promote your sales in China market for free, please take a look at my site and send me some more details about your company and offers. easy to talk with [email protected] or pm here .

• Invoice #41670 , it is pending !

edited November 13

@gongyi said: Invoice #41667 , it is pending !

@nkgcc said: Invoice #41670 , it is pending !

Will be setup shortly :)

EDIT: Should be all setup now :)

• out of stock :(

• TinyTiny Member

out of stock

@nhutphan said: out of stock :(

@Tiny said: out of stock

Back in stock now :)

Thanked by 1nhutphan
  • Can torrent?

Noobies in Linux

edited November 13

@mrlongshen said: Can torrent?

As long as it's legal/doesn't kill the disk/network port I/O.

• How about reducing the bandwidth with 2.5TB and the price with $20??

@pepa65 said: How about reducing the bandwidth with 2.5TB and the price with $20??

Bandwidth isn't too much of a factor for us at the moment, but if you're looking for a custom solution, do send us a ticket and we'll work something out :)

• What kind of raid is being run on these boxes?

@Dimtar said: What kind of raid is being run on these boxes?

RAID6 :)

• @SpeedBus said: Bandwidth isn't too much of a factor for us at the moment, but if you're looking for a custom solution, do send us a ticket and we'll work something out :)

Just submit ticket: #427193

• ChadChad Member

Have sent a ticket #379303.

edited November 15

@piohosting said:

@SpeedBus said: Bandwidth isn't too much of a factor for us at the moment, but if you're looking for a custom solution, do send us a ticket and we'll work something out :)

Just submit ticket: #427193 @Chad said: Have sent a ticket #379303.

Answered both :)

• Can anyone comment on this company? Like are they reliable? I had problems with SpeedyKVM and I am looking for someone else for a Nextcloud box

• crowncloud standard kvm 4 code vps review ~ unixbench is high ~

https://host.vzfun.com/25

Welcome To My VPS Review Blog

Thanked by 1SpeedBus