Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Provider Poll 2017 - The Winners - Page 3

Provider Poll 2017 - The Winners

13»

Comments

• Winners are welcome to flash their pizzaz with better than Black Friday and Cyber Monday offers. Just saying.. ;)

Automate server mgmt w/ Runcloud - aff link gives +15 days for pro
    Click here for Runcloud w/o aff link and +0 days for pro.

• WSSWSS Member

@huntercop said: pizzaz

Have you ever been in looovee?!

I won't be back until @bsdguy is released.

• +1 hosthatch

• Congratulations to all providers who were nominated and voted for, keep up the good work!

It turns out the winners are also active members of this forum where they contribute more than just good offers of their solid products. Thank you.

A special commendation to all providers who sponsored the poll with prizes: that's a really good way to encourage new customers to try out your services. I hope it pays out for you :-)

Thanked by 2Aidan MikePT
  • clarity_64clarity_64 Member
    edited January 11

Did anyone get what they won from Virmach? I am pretty sure that I did what was required, but I have not heard anything from them.

• MasonRMasonR Moderator

@clarity_64 said: Did anyone get what they one from Virmach? I am pretty sure that I did what was required, but I have not heard anything from them.

Response I received from them in regards to this --

We're scheduling prizes for Friday, but there were some updates on the spreadsheet & we have to deal with server reboots this week, so this may be delayed.

• Thanks. I just realized in reading the quoted message that I once again messed my homophones.

I am in no rush on my end, but I never got a reply to my message sent.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • @hawc said:

@quick said:

@vmhaus said: @Xei @davidgestiondbi @shell @scorcher9 @simlev @ddhhz @Shot2 @mosan7763 @Shamli @quick

Please sign up at https://bonsai.vmhaus.com and PM me your email address and preferred location. First come first served for the location choice!

Thanks, you can give mine to another one

Ok - @angstrom has won that one

I was away and saw this only today. May I ask whether this is still valid? (Thanks.)

"[T]he number of UNIX installations has grown to 16, with more expected." (K. Thompson & D. M. Ritchie, UNIX Programmer's Manual, 3ed, 1973)

Thanked by 1Shot2
  • Shot2Shot2 Member

@angstrom said: I was away and saw this only today. May I ask whether this is still valid? (Thanks.)

Same here, hadn't noticed the mention until now, lazy me :p Still valid?

Providing less than /64 means "we are clueless about IPv6".

• hawchawc Member, Moderator

Yes and yes

• YourLastHostYourLastHost Member, Provider

Congratulations to all the Providers :)

YourLastHost, LLC : The Last Web Host You Will Ever Need

We operate our servers out of Jacksonville, Los Angeles, France, Pune & Dallas.

• nabinnabin Member

WSS said: @huntercop said: pizzaz

Have you ever been in looovee?!

Do you charge for the promotion like this? :)

• anyone got @VirMach vps prize delivered? already PM but no reply since 8 Jan

• Check your emails, I got mine on the 19th of January.

Get scammed.