Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

looking for dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

looking for dedicated server

My requirement is as follows: 4 core or more 8G ~16G memory 1T or 2T storage located in west coastline US

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

Post should be in Requests. @raindog8675309

@partymonger said: Actually math is pretty much my thing. I was just hoping someone already did the calculation
    upto32.com - neckbeard nerdiness.

• Try VirMach, they have what you need below $50/mo

=============
    40+ different locations VPS Hosting Comparision VPS price start from $1/month. Hosting Providers are welcome to add your VPS plan, it's FREE.
  • @ComfortVPS said: Try VirMach, they have what you need below $50/mo

how about the service ?

• Budget?

OneProvider Seattle has some interesting deals.

Be the spark that ignites the dumpster fire of the shithole you live in.

• @jusnion said:

@ComfortVPS said: Try VirMach, they have what you need below $50/mo

how about the service ?

Their looking glass for seattle was down last night and their consistently have the slowest looking glass file download of all the providers I've tested take that for what you will.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @sureiam said:

@jusnion said:

@ComfortVPS said: Try VirMach, they have what you need below $50/mo

how about the service ?

Their looking glass for seattle was down last night and their consistently have the slowest looking glass file download of all the providers I've tested take that for what you will.

thank you so much

• letssupplyletssupply Member
    edited 11:39AM

Are you looking for managed dedicated server and whats your budget.. you can check with REMOVED if budget is at higher end.

• teamaccteamacc Moderator
    edited 11:40AM

@letssupply said: Are you looking for managed dedicated server and whats your budget.. you can check with REMOVED if budget is at higher end.

Go shill some place else.

Yo mama so fat each of her butt-cheeks has its own /8.