Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

looking for dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

looking for dedicated server

My requirement is as follows: 4 core or more 8G ~16G memory 1T or 2T storage located in west coastline US

Comments

  • WSSWSS Member

    Post should be in Requests. @raindog8675309

    I won't be back until @bsdguy is released.

  • Try VirMach, they have what you need below $50/mo

    =============
    40+ different locations VPS Hosting Comparision VPS price start from $1/month. Hosting Providers are welcome to add your VPS plan, it's FREE.
  • @ComfortVPS said: Try VirMach, they have what you need below $50/mo

    how about the service ?

  • Budget?

    OneProvider Seattle has some interesting deals.

    Why are we still allowing bypassing AUP/TOS (Netflix) requests? We're one thread pull away from being HF.

  • @jusnion said:

    @ComfortVPS said: Try VirMach, they have what you need below $50/mo

    how about the service ?

    Their looking glass for seattle was down last night and their consistently have the slowest looking glass file download of all the providers I've tested take that for what you will.

    Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @sureiam said:

    @jusnion said:

    @ComfortVPS said: Try VirMach, they have what you need below $50/mo

    how about the service ?

    Their looking glass for seattle was down last night and their consistently have the slowest looking glass file download of all the providers I've tested take that for what you will.

    thank you so much

  • letssupplyletssupply Member
    edited January 18

    Are you looking for managed dedicated server and whats your budget.. you can check with REMOVED if budget is at higher end.

  • teamaccteamacc Moderator
    edited January 18

    @letssupply said: Are you looking for managed dedicated server and whats your budget.. you can check with REMOVED if budget is at higher end.

    Go shill some place else.

    Yo mama so fat each of her butt-cheeks has its own /8.

    Thanked by 1Aidan
  • Go with Namecheap dedicated server, the price starts from $58/yr. And Namecheap will provide you the best customer support.

  • sureiamsureiam Member
    edited January 19

    @nikkivinney said: Go with Namecheap dedicated server, the price starts from $58/yr. And Namecheap will provide you the best customer support.

    $58/mo off by about 11x.. ;)

    Thanked by 1szarka
  • dishita2507dishita2507 Member
    edited January 20

    removed -- mod.

  • pincpinc Member
    edited January 20

    @dishita2507 said: removed -- mod

    Which one of these is cheap? And since when Indore, MP is west-coast?

  • williewillie Member, Moderator
Sign In or Register to comment.