Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Any offers for new .com domain registration?
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Any offers for new .com domain registration?

kjl24kjl24 Member

except godaddy and 1&1

Comments

• WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider

try the search function or https://tld-list.com/tld/com

VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
    Looking for storage VPS and managed service? Check our VPS4Storage website and get 40% OFF for lifetime.
  • datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited March 3

If you don't already use them namesilo gives 1$ with code "LOWENDTALK" (did use it long time ago, didn't test if still working or not lately, but I guess it still works fine) and their renewal price is among the best you'll find...

Porkbun has cheaper renewals (difference is tiny!) and works great. Both offer free whois privacy.

Edit: tried the namesilo code, it works fine.

Thanked by 2kjl24 Lowfry
  • $6.99 with free whois privacy at dynadot.com

Limited time offer- $6.99 .COM domains! 1st year registration only. Expires 3/31/2018 23:59 UTC

Thanked by 2kjl24 aglodek
  • not for you

Automate server mgmt w/ Runcloud - aff link will give +15 days if you go pro

Thanked by 1corbpie
  • If you're indian residence, you can buy dot com domain name at Rs. 99 + VAT. Total Rs. 117.

Thanked by 1kjl24
  • hostlifehostlife Member

Hi, Just want to advise you Do not look for cheap price and neglect the continuity of your website If we do a simple calculation you will find that the difference does not exceed a 2 dollar... I prefer to add a dollar and I guarantee the quality and continuity of service.

Thanked by 1kjl24
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Provider

@khalequzzaman17 said: If you're indian residence, you can buy dot com domain name at Rs. 99 + VAT. Total Rs. 117.

and where is that from?

skype id : agentmishra, gtalk id : agentmishra, email : [email protected]

• hzrhzr Member

bigrock probably

• NANONANO Member
    edited March 15

Any good promo somewhere?