Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

NFP Hosting - Check refund policy.
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

NFP Hosting - Check refund policy.

andyansellandyansell Member
edited May 15 in Reviews

I signed up with these guys for the $12 year deal yesterday (LEB), 13th May and then decide a day later that I did not want this and requested cancellation. This is based on the words above by Nathan, that there is a 3 day money back guarantee on this deal, "Hi Vijay, we’re extending a 3 day no questions asked money back guarantee on these packages". I now get an email from a guy Jamie Donati, who says, "In accordance to our terms and conditions, you are not eligible for a refund. Apologies about this!" I feel that I have been SCAMMED! They say one thing on sites like LEB to get the customer, and then ignore what they say when they have your money, in the hope that they can get away with it! Nathan also tells Vijay, "we’re not in the business of taking people’s money if they are not happy with our services."!!! which seems like a complete JOKE.

https://lowendbox.com/blog/new-provider-nfp-hosting-exclusive-vps-offer-1gb-starting-at-12yr/#comment-979592

Comments

• lemonlemon Member
    edited May 14

@deank i'm waiting

• pikepike Member

What did you learn from this? Never order services on the 13th of a month, bad karma.

• deankdeank Member
    edited May 14

@lemon said: @deank i'm waiting

I actually saw this thread the moment he posted it but waited.

Without further ado, upon a request, here it goes.

The end is nigh.

The end is nigh. Why? Because the end is actually nigh.

PMS : The way we are meant to go mad.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Administrator, Top Provider

From their site:

REFUNDS

• We offer a 3 day money back guarantee on shared hosting, reseller hosting, and VPS hosting services. Any refund requests submitted past this timeframe are evaluated on a case by case basis. We're confident that you won't ever have to utilize our refund policy as you'll be so pleased with our services, however we certainly wish to work with any client that is having an issue with our services! Clients who have violated our TOS/AUP have forfeited any eligibility for a refund. Please be aware that special promotions are priced in a manner whereby hard costs of provisioning are internally absorbed, therefore in some cases, we might be unable to guarantee refunds on special promotions.

So I think you need to ask which part of their terms specifically. however given that that deal was posted on LEB last year I suppose its the part that I put in bold?

• williewillie Member, Moderator

Meh, this is a bit iffy, the "Hi Vijay" post was from September 2017 and it was a special, so your still relying on it in May 2018 doesn't sound great. On the other hand if it was a short term promo they shouldn't still accept orders for it. Was the offer on LET and/or is the host active here?

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited May 15

AnthonySmith said: hard costs of provisioning are internally absorbed

Wait, what? Provisioning through SolusVM + WHMCS costs that kind of money where you have to flimsily justify rejection of refund requests by including that in the ToS?

Summerhosts gotta eat too, I guess.

The end really is nigh!

• Hey Andy,

I've clarified our procedures with our techs, they have been helping me with the billing queue and increased ticket volume. They don't usually deal with billing, so I apologize that they did not provide you with the right information.

I have seen your ticket, and updated it. I have also issued a full refund for you.

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • @nfphosting said: Hey Andy,

I've clarified our procedures with our techs, they have been helping me with the billing queue and increased ticket volume. They don't usually deal with billing, so I apologize that they did not provide you with the right information.

I have seen your ticket, and updated it. I have also issued a full refund for you.

Thanks very much

• yokowasisyokowasis Member

No Question Asked. Did they ask you any question ?

• sdglhmsdglhm Member

yokowasis said: No Question Asked. Did they ask you any question ?

> They asked if the end is nigh?

time wasters please dont comment as we are a serious buyer
    Programmer trying to do Logo Designs