Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

How much VPS with only 200MB - 1GB of HDD but have good RAM & network
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

How much VPS with only 200MB - 1GB of HDD but have good RAM & network

internwebinternweb Member
edited June 12 in Help

I need VPS with good RAM & processors for serve huge traffic user but i don't need or less need the storage (HDD). I just plan to Host statics web page so not much space i need. How much the cheapest i can get for this specs?

Tagged:

Comments

  • BuyVM KVM Slices when they are in stock.

    It's unmetered bandwidth over there.

    BuyPrivacy | Privacy focused VPN's starting from $2.05/month | PayPal and CryptoCurrencies (BTC,BCC,DOGE,ETH and more) Accepted!

    Also, a .NET Core evangelist.

    Thanked by 1internweb
  • @TriJetScud said: BuyVM KVM Slices when they are in stock.

    It's unmetered bandwidth over there.

    but i don't need much storage. is it possible to reduce the price?

  • @internweb said:

    @TriJetScud said: BuyVM KVM Slices when they are in stock.

    It's unmetered bandwidth over there.

    but i don't need much storage. is it possible to reduce the price?

    @Francisco doesn't do discounts. Besides it's only $3.50/mo and unmetered, what more can you ask?

    BuyPrivacy | Privacy focused VPN's starting from $2.05/month | PayPal and CryptoCurrencies (BTC,BCC,DOGE,ETH and more) Accepted!

    Also, a .NET Core evangelist.

  • @TriJetScud said:

    @internweb said:

    @TriJetScud said: BuyVM KVM Slices when they are in stock.

    It's unmetered bandwidth over there.

    but i don't need much storage. is it possible to reduce the price?

    @Francisco doesn't do discounts. Besides it's only $3.50/mo and unmetered, what more can you ask?

    i expect $30-$35/year lol

  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

    internweb said: i expect $30-$35/year lol

    For unmetered? From a provider that'll actually last out the whole year?

    My price is very fair and I got many people that put it to work.

    Francisco

    BuyVM - Dedicated KVM Slices / Anycast Support! / Stallion Control Panel / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • doghouchdoghouch Member

    @internweb said:

    @TriJetScud said:

    @internweb said:

    @TriJetScud said: BuyVM KVM Slices when they are in stock.

    It's unmetered bandwidth over there.

    but i don't need much storage. is it possible to reduce the price?

    @Francisco doesn't do discounts. Besides it's only $3.50/mo and unmetered, what more can you ask?

    i expect $30-$35/year lol

    Can you not afford to pay $0.58/mo extra...?

    Why not check my site (https://dawgy.pw) out? If you need to upload a few GIFs, give https://i.dawgy.pw a try <3

    Thanked by 3MikeA mksh Aidan
  • GameTownProjectsGameTownProjects Member, Provider

    I can offer for 30 € / year:

    1 vCore, 2 GB RAM, 15 GB HDD, GBit/s connection

    More Informations about us: https://gt-host.de or ask me. If you like to order please contact me.

  • doghouchdoghouch Member

    @GameTownProjects said: I can offer for 30 € / year:

    1 vCore, 2 GB RAM, 15 GB HDD, GBit/s connection

    More Informations about us: https://gt-host.de or ask me. If you like to order please contact me.

    Nononono! You’re $0.20 over his $35 budget.

    Why not check my site (https://dawgy.pw) out? If you need to upload a few GIFs, give https://i.dawgy.pw a try <3

    Thanked by 1Aidan
  • deankdeank Member

    The end is nigh.

    Cuz of less than a buck.

    A proud member of LET apocalypse cult.

    The customer is usually wrong.

Sign In or Register to comment.