Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Mega Domain Sale - Great Names, short & meaningful .net/.coms. Ends 08/10, 11 am CDT.

Mega Domain Sale - Great Names, short & meaningful .net/.coms. Ends 08/10, 11 am CDT.

dedipromodedipromo Member
edited August 6 in Domains

The following domain names are for sale.

Payment via Paypal only. The first two domain names are registered with Namecheap; they will be pushed to buyer's Namecheap account (can provide EPP upon request). Other domain names are registered with Porkbun; they will be pushed to buyer's Porkbun account (can provide EPP upon request).

Auction ends: 11:00 am, August 10, Friday, Central Daylight Time. (4:00 pm UTC)

Minimum Increment for all domains is $1. Starting bid and the BIN price are specified in the screenshot above.

To ensure the fairness for every bidder, any bid placed within the last five minutes before the end of the auction will extend the auction for another five minutes for that particular domain name, and it keeps extending until no bids were placed within the last five minutes. This is the common practice at many domain auction websites that helps to prevent last-minute bidding and network latency-related issues.

Happy bidding!

PM me if you would like to apply for Chase Freedom/Freedom Unlimited/Sapphire Preferred cards; I will pay you $50 for each successful application via my referral.

Comments