Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Dedispec server not delivered after 4 working days

Dedispec server not delivered after 4 working days

I remember placing an order on 6 June. However, they haven't replied to my tickets in 3 days. I'm not exactly sure what to do in this situation. This isn't a post for drama, more like getting dedispec's attention. Invoice #18447

Comments

• graphicgraphic Member

End-to-end encrypted cloud storage, this link gives you 6gb free storage and me +1gb extra storage : sync.com

Thanked by 1SolidxGaming
  • levnodelevnode Member

Relax, they are in the low stock situation. It took me 5 days, too.

it's not really related but I don't want to open a new thread. Anyone here has server with DBD? They deliver me servers without KVM over IP, I cannot install the OS. I have opened a ticket 2 days ago. And no response. What should I do? :D

[https://billing.virmach.com/aff.php?aff=2040&pid=127](Virmach affiliate link. E3-1270/32G RAM/ 13IPs /2T for $49 - COUPON SAVE20 for 20% discount).

• @levnode said: Relax, they are in the low stock situation. It took me 5 days, too.

it's not really related but I don't want to open a new thread. Anyone here has server with DBD? They deliver me servers without KVM over IP, I cannot install the OS. I have opened a ticket 2 days ago. And no response. What should I do? :D

Wdym by DBD btw? Well, they could have told me in the ticket, he himself told me Thursday or max Friday. :|

• mkshmksh Member

@SolidxGaming said:

@levnode said: Relax, they are in the low stock situation. It took me 5 days, too.

Wdym by DBD btw? Well, they could have told me in the ticket, he himself told me Thursday or max Friday. :|

DBD is DatabaseByDesign and from what i remember from older threads they are notoriously slow with answering just about anything. Even presale.

• levnodelevnode Member

mksh said: DBD is DatabaseByDesign and from what i remember from older threads they are notoriously slow with answering just about anything. Even presale.

Yeah, very very slow =)). Their 24/7/365 support is completely a lie. But their servers are good.

[https://billing.virmach.com/aff.php?aff=2040&pid=127](Virmach affiliate link. E3-1270/32G RAM/ 13IPs /2T for $49 - COUPON SAVE20 for 20% discount).

• @SolidxGaming said: I remember placing an order on 6 June.

Considering we don't know when on the 6th of June the order was placed it's safer to assume 3 working days. An answer would be nice for peace of mind but you should still be a bit more patient.

• imokimok Member
    edited June 12

levnode said:

Anyone here has server with DBD? They deliver me servers without KVM over IP

What should I do? :D

Chargeback.

Wait a couple of months. Be patient.

Janitor @ Netflix

• deankdeank Member

I assume OP got his toy and is busy playing games on it.

The customer is usually wrong, 66.6% of time.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Provider
    edited June 12

Anyone else a customer of this company? How is your IPMI setup? Cause I got this customer from fiverr who is their customer and damn I'm not able to get into their ipmi because of expired tls and expired ssl I mean TLS is literally ancient that browsers are rejecting.

Anyone else faced this issue?

P.S he is a management client and I don't have rights to directly interact on their tickets.

All I.T needs - https://qovic.com/ | Open Source WHMCS Modules | Skype: qovic.bharat | I also work for DrServer

• @BharatB said: Anyone else a customer of this company? How is your IPMI setup? Cause I got this customer from fiverr who is their customer and damn I'm not able to get into their ipmi because of expired tls and expired ssl I mean TLS is literally ancient that browsers are rejecting.

P.S he is a management client and I don't have rights to directly interact on their tickets.

Do you mean DBD or Dedispec?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

@BharatB said: Anyone else a customer of this company? How is your IPMI setup? Cause I got this customer from fiverr who is their customer and damn I'm not able to get into their ipmi because of expired tls and expired ssl I mean TLS is literally ancient that browsers are rejecting.

Legacy IPMI sinew to you? This is the reason why don't put them on public network - they are rarely updated, no matter what server is that.

Have a VM with SSLv3 and old TLS enabled in Java and get done with it; you're an engineer after all, it takes 5 minutes of Googling :).

Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

• BharatBBharatB Member, Provider

@Clouvider said:

@BharatB said: Anyone else a customer of this company? How is your IPMI setup? Cause I got this customer from fiverr who is their customer and damn I'm not able to get into their ipmi because of expired tls and expired ssl I mean TLS is literally ancient that browsers are rejecting.

Legacy IPMI sinew to you? This is the reason why don't put them on public network - they are rarely updated, no matter what server is that.

Have a VM with SSLv3 and old TLS enabled in Java and get done with it; you're an engineer after all, it takes 5 minutes of Googling :).

I got the connection thing going but after downloading the applet it doesn't work

All I.T needs - https://qovic.com/ | Open Source WHMCS Modules | Skype: qovic.bharat | I also work for DrServer

Exactly.

Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

• HxxxHxxx Member

I think they went on vacation. I'm not even joking. (:

• kaktus69kaktus69 Member

@Hxxx said: I think they went on vacation. I'm not even joking. (:

Surely everyone deserves a holiday now and again? :-)

• HxxxHxxx Member

Businesses never stop running. No vacation. Much less in this type of business.

Just assuming they went on vacation (also a joke) since I myself still waiting for a few tickets.

@kaktus69 said:

@Hxxx said: I think they went on vacation. I'm not even joking. (:

Surely everyone deserves a holiday now and again? :-)

• mrclownmrclown Member

Be patient. They might be so busy with other orders. Hopefully they delivered you healthy server at the end.

signature for rent - ^_^

• pdalancerpdalancer Member
    edited June 14

@dedispec please help me with my ticket #576767, my services was down 2 days due to your DC power failure, requested for KVM 30 hours+ ago, but still waiting and do not know how long i will continue to wait for a simple KVM, now i just need to save my data.

P/S: they already helped me to mount to my other server to save data.

@pdalancer said: @dedispec please help me with my ticket #576767, my services was down 2 days due to your DC power failure, requested for KVM 30 hours+ ago, but still waiting and do not know how long i will continue to wait for a simple KVM, now i just need to save my data.

This is not their help desk. Give them a call, will you ?

Thanked by 1vish
  • vishvish Member

LEThelpdesk

• pdalancerpdalancer Member
    edited June 14

• levnodelevnode Member

Clouvider said: This is not their help desk. Give them a call, will you ?

They don't support over phone call.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@levnode said:

Clouvider said: This is not their help desk. Give them a call, will you ?

They don't support over phone call.

Then call 'em up and ask then to check/read your ticket? :P

• levnodelevnode Member

K4Y5 said: Then call 'em up and ask then to check/read your ticket? :P

Very nice. Thanks. I'll do it right away.

• Update: Dedispec refunded me $5 for the late deployment and adjusted the billing date as well. The staff(DavidB) were really helpful as well. Seems good afterall :D

Thanked by 1willie
  • Dedispec is really a good provider, but they are sometimes slow deploying servers (depending on stock that they have, I think). I have 4 dedicated servers with them, nothing to complaint since January.

KVM VPS in USA | OpenVZ VPS in France | From $5.00 per month | Hostibox.com